“What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? If men were angels, no government would be necessary.” - James Madison

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm back

Two things have prompted me to revive this blog:
1. I've been posting articles almost daily to Facebook and realized that they were probably being ignored. :) I will perhaps still post there but I will also post here with commentary. The articles are things I find important and what the mainstream media is keeping from the American people because of their agenda to support the Progressives.

2. Andrew Breitbart died. He was only 43 but he was such a bulldog for the conservative movement. We've lost a warrior.

And I guess a third thought is that I must do something. I'm in Montana and not in the central fields of battle in getting this country back on track. I can't really make a difference but I do have a voice. I will record.

We are living in times that are historical and we don't know how this will turn out. Either America survives or it doesn't. We are seeing the most corrupt administration in US history and a Progressive movement that is out in the open on what they are accomplishing. I heard a commentator say they only need one more election, if Obama wins, for their plans to come to fruition.

We must stop this and them.

The United States of America is worth fighting for. And sadly this is the generation that will have to fight for it ... again. We can't sit on the wayside hoping it will turn out okay. It won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment